Support the REALTOR® Action Fund. RAF is one of the most important services organized in real estate providing representation for REALTORS® in the halls of government. The REALTOR® Action Fund (RAF) raises money to advance the goals of our REALTOR® political action committees (PACs) at the local, state, and federal levels of government. RAF supports and/or opposes candidates for elected office who understand, or don't understand, REALTOR® Issues.
The REALTOR® Action Fund is a vital service for YOU and YOUR business. Did you know that 30% of your RAF contribution supports local issues that will affect your livelihood? By contributing to the REALTOR® Action Fund, you are helping to protect private property rights through C.A.R.'s lobbying efforts, and local issues and candidate campaigns. Your participation will keep this going! Contributions to the REALTOR® Action Fund have helped you in the following ways:
- Point of sale mandates that could have cost the homeowner $1000s of dollars reducing their equity or may have even prevented the sale from going through.
- Direct taxing of REALTOR® commissions and other services related to the transaction.
- Blocking political candidates who are against building housing and against REALTOR® issues.
- Fighting for REALTORS® to prevent them from losing their independent contractors status.
- Got REALTORS® recognized as essential workers and able to receive unemployment benefits.
Make a difference and get involved by downloading the contribution form and contribute today. Pro Tip: In order to avoid any issues, please make sure to first download the form and then fill it out with your information. Afterwords saving and/or printing it should work properly.
Sign up to be a Legislative Liaison! Join the Government Affairs Team Today! Enroll in the Legislative Liaison and you will get regular update about the issues in Sacramento and Washington that may affect your business and the industry. Get all the details.
Join the REALTOR® Broker Involvement Program Protect your business by joining the 6,000 brokers who have already become a part of C.A.R.'s Broker Involvement Program. It's free and it's simple! Click HERE for more information on Broker Involvement.